How To Lend
How to lend an NFT with reward share
- 1.Connect your wallet.
- 3.Specify all the details required to lend the NFT.
- 1.Reward-Split: Define how the rewards generated with the NFT will be split between Owner and Renter of the NFT. Additional Wallet addresses can be added, but this is optional.
- 2.Whitelist: By adding wallet addresses in this section, you can narrow down who will be eligible to rent this NFT. This is optional.
- 3.Specify [Payment Token], [Upfront Amount] (One-time lump sum. Optional, if the NFT will be whitelisted), and [Max Lend Duration] in Cycles.
- 4.Click [LEND] and confirm the following transactions in your wallet
- 1.Transaction 1/2: Approve the NFT token. (Only once per Collection per wallet)
- 2.Transaction 2/2: [CONFIRM LEND] Note: You will need to have enough funds in your wallet to pay for the transaction fees and the transaction time will depend on network activity and gas settings. For more detailed information, check the status of your transaction in the respective blockchain explorer (snowtrace.io)
- 6.Pro-Tip: Under the context menu of the NFT (three little dots) you can get a Share-Link, that you can share with your fellow degens.
Note that we also support batch lending that lets you lend more than one card in a single transaction. To achieve this, tick the checkboxes on the cards you wish to lend.
For your convenience we have also recorded a video that explains how to lend.